The Rail-Mounted Hummingbird Birdbath features a soft undulating flower-shaped bowl. Formed from brass with a copper plating that will not rust, it will develop a lovely natural copper patina with time. A solid brass sculpted hummingbird reaches for nectar into the raised central blossom.
A threaded base on the underside of the bowl attaches the bowl to the wrought iron bracket. Perfect for birdwatching on porches, balconies or decks, the bracket has C-type clamp that holds the bracket to the railing without need for drilling or permanent mounting.
Soft wavy flower-shaped bowl, with a sculpted solid brass hummingbird that reaches the nectar in the raised central flower Features
- A striking piece of art for any garden
- Made of copper plated stainless steel, with solid brass casting
- It will develop a natural copper patina over time
- The wrought iron stand has a black powder coated finish for maximum weather resistance
- Color: Copper & Black
- Country of Origin: India
- Dimension: 19.2 x 13.8 x 17 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs