Mars Pet Care 798062 Pedig Large Breed Original 30
The way we see it, the only thing better than having a big dog is having a big, happy dog. That's why Pedigree Large Breed Nutrition for Dogs has lots of healthy ingredients big dogs need, like naturally sourced glucosamine and leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E. We've also added other essential nutrients, like zinc, soy and Omega 6 to help keep large breed dogs and puppies fit inside and out. We've also added a special blend of fiber to keep yard patrol in control, and our large Pedigree kibble promotes chewing, while our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean. Look for the patented oral care kibble.
- Item Weight - 30 lbs.
Ground Whole Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (natural source Of Calcium), Chicken By-product Meal (natural source of Glucosamine), Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Ground Whole Wheat, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Wheat Mill Run, Vegetable Oil (source of Linoleic Acid), Vitamins (Dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of Vitamin E], Choline Chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Dried Vegetables (Peas, Carrots), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Added FD&C Colors (Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 6, Yellow 5).
Recommended daily feeding guide for large breed dogs
- 55 to 75 lbs. - 4 to 5
- 75 to 95 lbs. - 5 to 6
- 95 to 120 lbs. - 6 to 7
- 120 to 140 lbs. - 7 to 8
- 140 to 165 lbs. - 8 to 9
- 165 to 190 lbs. - 9 to 10
- Over 190 lbs. - 10 cups + 1/2 cup per 10 lbs >190 lbs
- 1 cup = 8 oz measuring cup, 1 can = 13.2 oz
- Mix with canned for adult dogs
- Replace 1 1/3 cups for each can of PEDIGREE ® Meaty Ground Dinner Food for Dogs.
- An individual dog's requirements may differ from this guide.
- Puppies can be fed up to 1 1/2 times the highest amount listed in their category. Pregnant dogs and nursing dogs can be fed up to 3 times the amount listed.
- Crude Protein Min 22.0%
- Crude Fat Min 10.0%
- Crude Fiber Max 4.0%
- Moisture Max 12.0%
- Linoleic Acid (omega-6 Fatty Acid) Min 2.0%
- Calcium Min 1.0%
- Phosphorus Min 0.8%
- Vitamin E Min 225 Iu/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (vit C) Min 70 Mg/kg
- Glucosamine Min 350 Mg/kg
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by The AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.